Re: Sewing Frame

I use a sewing frame I made myself with a plank of ply-wood and 3 pieces
of wood (2 of the dimension about 20-25 cm by 3 by 3 (to be able to work
with various thickness of books) and one of the length of the larger
dimension of the plank and the same section of the other two). I glued
them together to make a sort of gallow (sorry!) and use some tape to be
able to maintain the tension of the cords with various book thickness.
(hope my description is good enought!)
Michel