Apprenticeship available

Lidia Varesco:  Thanks for the good blurb on Pequeno Press etc in your
Chicago Hand Bookbinders brochure.
        ______________________************__________________

Y'all: I'm looking for an apprentice here at  Waterleaf Mill & Bindery and
Pequeno Press to begin in January. I thought I had it all nailed down, but
her plans changed, leaving a huge gap in my publishing plans. Information on
my apprenticeships can be found at:
        http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/workshop.html

It's a 2 month minimum stay and I can find quite reasonable lodgings around
Bisbee AZ.. a completely entertaining little town down in the lower right
hand corner of Arizona.

Pat

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Pat Baldwin                                    @