Re: GARY FROST exhibit at Center for Book Arts

>Richard--Will there be a catalogue available for sale?

Yes, Gary is writing, designing and producing something for this exhibit. I
don't yet have a price, since we don't quite know yet what it is. As soon as
I know I'll post the info, and copies will be available at the show and on
order from CBA. I'll give the ordering info then as well.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com