[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@COMPGEN.COM>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:28:08 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710091626.JAA11130@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Well, if cobbler's children have no shoes,
do bookbinders's children have baby books bought from Amazon.com?
Has anyone here done anything exciting for their own child, for a friend's
child or as a commissioned work?
Or a commemorative text or broadside?
Karen from Atlanta