Baby Book

I just finished a baby scrap book for my cousin and her second baby. Two
covers, in fabric over board, with loose leaf rings to hold together.  I also
made a picture frame to go on the front.

The innovation is that it is to be a book that the older child fills in about
his new baby sister.  I thought that the loose leaf format would be good for a
little kid--Mom can give him one leaf at a time to draw on, or to mount
pictures that he has selected.  Haven't given it to them yet, so I don't know
what the reaction will be, but I'm pretty happy with it.

The pages have a few words, printed using a rubber stamp alphabet set I got at
an office supply store.

It was great fun to do!

Amy Stockwell
Central Illinois