Re: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?

    Since I am not really a bookbinder yet, just learning, I guess it is ok
that I HAVE done a book for a child in my family.
   It is an alphabet book for my grandson. Each page had a scanned
photo of him or someone in the family, or his house and was shown with
the accompanying letter. Such as M is for Mom and so forth.
   I Had fun trying to figure out things for the unusual letters. Still
have a few more to go to add at Christmas.
   Nothing real special in the binding department. Figured he would
"destroy" it someday anyway.  But I know his mom and dad liked it.

Beth