[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?
- From: Barbara Broff Goldman <Bbroffgold@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 16:47:06 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710092046.NAA15398@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I wrote a poem and hand bound it for my first grandchild. I am a bookbinder
in Pittsburgh and wouldn't think of amazon.com for my grandson.