Re: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?

I printed a broadside for a boyfriend's newborn niece of the little
Scottish lullaby, "You shall have a fishie in a dishie when the boat comes
in." (The parents are both talented singers and of Scottish descent.)
Since then I have given it to other friends who have children, and
it has been fairly well received.

Julie Seko.