[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Do bookbinder's children have no baby books?
- From: Barbara Harman <ArtSurvive@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:01:03 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710092059.NAA17538@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Karen--I have never made a baby book for anyone, but I judge that handcrafts
of all kinds are rare these days based on the reaction I get whenever I
present hand knitted items to the parents of a new baby! I would think a baby
book would be at least equally impressive.