Re: bookbinder's children...

Karen:

Each of my three children has their own limited edition miniature book.
Michael, an actor and screen writer, wrote a short story about how we
couldn't get him up in the morning when he was a little boy. It's called
"Sleep Achiever" and Jennifer, a screen writer, has "Geehickety Squamplatt"
and Leslie, a singer/songwriter, has "Song of Singing".

They can be viewed on my book pages:

        http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/pagetwo.html

No grandchildren yet, but I guess I'll continue the tradition when they come
along.

Pat

P.S.  Congratulations, Peter!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@