Re: Printing equipment for sale

-- [ From: Al Rubottom * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

TWIMC:  I just spoke with Mr. Drain, a fine & friendly gentleman,
and you all should know that this list is far from comprehensive.
He has much more than is itemized here, such as a numbering machine
[to count printer output, I presume], a paper drill, two corner-round cutters
[1 large, 1 small], and so on. He has been accumulating presses & printing
equipment for some time [he's 73] and now wants to sell it off.
The big C&P is a 10x15 bed size, with motor. He has had as much as
250 cases of type in his barns. I think he has sold off much of that inventory.
But what's left amounts to far more than a single print shop's worth of
equipment.
Anyone in the vicinity or within a reasonable distance should check out his
offerings. He seems to be an eminently reasonable person to deal with.
He's located about ten miles south of Bowling Green.

Al Rubottom
Ganesha Press