Re: Verheyen Baby

Just wanted to thank all of you who wrote congratulating us on the birth of
our child. We received numerous notes, many of them quite touching. They
will all be kept, and yes bound, but for now it'll be in a digital format.
Is that a book? Don't know really, my guess is no, but hey...

She did discover my teflon folder, actually I put it into her hand and she
just managed to hold on to it. Will she become a binder? who knows. We'll
do what we can to awaken an interest in the book, but certainly won't push
her to make this her career. We'll see.

Didn't kill Karen, or even put a contract out on her, so that's not the
reason you're having trouble reaching Bookbinder's Warehouse. Keep trying.
They're wonderful folks.

Thank you again, Peter, Hope, and Sofia Klara.

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244