[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Good Morning!
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:07:47 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710141212.FAA11654@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
This is being forwarded by someone who is not on the list. As I have no
idea what that paper might be, I figured that one of you might. Please
respond directly to that individual...
>Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 08:40:16 -0400
>From: jmorkm <jmmatsu@IBM.NET>
>X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0Gold (Win95; U)
>Subject: Good Morning!
>I'm not sure if you will be able to assist me, but I operate a home
>based art business and I am in search of Japanese paper used for craft
>purposes. Specifically, I am looking for a washi paper used for Japanese
>Collage Art. I live in PA and typically travel to NY or NJ, or I order
>paper from two Japanese paper distributors in California. However, to my
>knowledge they don't carry this particular type of paper I use in my art
>work. Any information you care to pass along would be appreciated. Thank
>> In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax> 315.443.9510