Good Morning!

This is being forwarded by someone who is not on the list. As I have no
idea what that paper might be, I figured that one of you might. Please
respond directly to that individual...

Peter

>Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 08:40:16 -0400
>From: jmorkm <jmmatsu@IBM.NET>
>To: Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu
>Subject: Good Morning!
>
>I'm not sure if you will be able to assist me, but I operate a home
>based art business and I am in search of Japanese paper used for craft
>purposes. Specifically, I am looking for a washi paper used for Japanese
>Collage Art. I live in PA and typically travel to NY or NJ, or I order
>paper from two Japanese paper distributors in California. However, to my
>knowledge they don't carry this particular type of paper I use in my art
>work. Any information you care to pass along would be appreciated. Thank
>you.
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu