Re: Reading up-side-down

> to turn the page around, so the type is up-side-down to your
> eyes and you would begin reading, would that cause a stir
> among your peers?

had a co-worker who found that was the only way she could read text books
and gain anything out of them, so she did that all through college, and
continued to do it with technical manuals at work.

Makes me think of letterpress, reading typeset text backwards; or, one of
the technical components of dyslexia.  Also daVinci's mirror writing.

-Karen from Atlanta, mother of 2 dyslexic children, one who has much
trouble minding his p's and q's (and b's and d's).