graduate schools

Hi!
I am a senior at the University of Wyoming.  I am graduating this May with a
BFA degree.  Now, I have started the overwhelming search for a graduate school
that will give me a MFA in book arts.
Does anyone have any suggestions of interesting places, places that the book
arts thrive?  Or just information on where NOT to go?
Also, does anyone know about the book arts community in New Zealand (University
of Auckland)?

Please respond to my e-mail address:  julus@uwyo.edu

Thank you!!!!
Julie Wells