ARTISTBOOK INTERNATIONAL FAIR

The 4th ArtistBook International Fair will be held in NYC from the 7th-9th
November.

Like the three previous years (Paris, New York, Cologne) an international
group of publishers of contemporary Livres d'Artiste and Fine Artists Books
will exhibit their work. I was at this fair 2 years ago in NYC and it is
definitely a must-see. More than half the total of 50+ are from Europe
(including Russia, Poland and Israel).

The fair will be held at three adjacent venues on Wooster Street in SOHO:

The Drawing Center #35
Brooke Alexander Gallery #59
Printed Matter #77

Hours 11-7 / Fri-Sun.

There is an opening on the 6th from 5-8 with an admission of $25 (which
benefits a fine print organization).

Colophon Page will be exhibiting at the Drawing Center. I will show the
work of the artists exhibiting portfolios on the website (including Mimi
Schaer, Richard Minsky, Sara Armstrong, Lise Poirier and others from Europe
and LA - most of whom will be present during the fair) as well as
presenting a demonstration of the website itself.

I hope you will be able to attend. If you need any further information
about this event, please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes
Jim Wintner/Colophon Page

http://colophon.com  Colophon Page
http://photoarts.com PhotoArts