[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Book Restoration
- From: Vi Wilson <rondelay@ONTHENET.COM.AU>
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 08:18:39 +1000
- Message-Id: <199710172211.PAA16364@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thank you for your response.
I appreciate the suggestions you have made. In fact the gold tooling is
really quite faint and I don't think any purpose would be served in trying
to go over it, even if the type were available. Also, I am not skilled in
this area and certainly would not attempt to do it. From all the good
responses I have received, I am sure there will be an acceptable solution.
Whilst I do not bind my repair comments in with the book, I supply
information about what has been done, for the same reason that you do.