Re: colored clay-coated papers

I'm not sure whether this might be useful
(again, this info is coming from origami-l):

Westwood Ceramic Supply
14400 Lomitas Ave., City of Industry, CA 91746
Tel: (818) 330-0631 Fax: (707) 923-4192

Ceramic paper was listed as a new item in their
catalog in 1986, and since the company is still
around, they might still have it.