New on the ABAA-booknet Web Server

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com
(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@rmharris.com NOT THE LIST)

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

> WHAT'S NEW ON THE ABAA-booknet and booknet-international SERVERS?
>=20
> Here are recent changes or updates that you may not have seen.
> Offerings by various ABAA and other ILAB members are "hot-linked"
> directly to their booknet home pages.
>=20
> HOWARD S. MOTT CATALOGUE (10/19/97)
>=20
>      Howard S. Mott, Inc., of Sheffield, MA, has posted a new list,
>      Catalogue 233, Rare Books, First Editions, Americana, Literature,
>      Unusual Imprints, Caribbean, Autograph Letters & Manuscripts.
>=20
>=20
> JONATHAN A. HILL CATALOGUE (10/19/97)
>=20
>      Jonathan A. Hill =95 Bookseller of New York City, NY has now poste=
>      the sequel on-line CATALOGUE I I 0: PART TWO L-Z, Science,
>      Medicine, and Natural History.
>=20
> JAMES PEPPER CATALOGUE (10/19/97)
>=20
>      James Pepper Rare Books of Santa Barbara, CA has issued their
>      latest catalogue: OCTOBER 1997: Catalogue 60W -- A Selection of
>      American & English Literature, Mystery & Detective Fiction, and
>      announces the impending publication of SIX-GUN IN CHEEK -- AN
>      AFFECTIONATE GUIDE TO THE "WORST" IN WESTERN FICTION.
>=20
> MICHAEL GINSBERG WEB SITE (10/19/97)
>=20
>      Michael S. Ginsberg, of Sharon, MA has established a new Web
>      Site, with CATALOGUE 123: SCHOLARLY AMERICANA; RECENT
>      ACQUISITIONS LISTS as the first major new offering, posted with
>      several recent lists.
>=20
> JOSEPH J. FELCONE CATALOGUES (10/19/97)
>=20
>      Joseph J. Felcone, of Princeton, NJ now offers three new catalogs
>         o Travels and Voyages: 65 books, 1595-1873, priced $50-10,000
>         o Books Printed before 1700: 77 books, 1476-1698, priced
>           $150-12,000
>         o Science and Technology: 83 books, 1583-1967, priced $90-1800
>=20
> JOHN WINDLE CATALOGUE (10/19/97)
>=20
>      John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller, of San Francisco, CA has a
>      new online catalogue, Bbooks from List 28.
>=20
> RYKKEN & SCULL CATALOGUE (10/19/97)
>=20
>      Rykken & Scull, of Guerneville, CA, has posted a new list of
>      mixed books on their Web Site.
>=20
> LEN UNGER -- RARE BOOKS CATALOGUE (10/11/97)
>=20
>      Len Unger -- Rare Books, of Sherman Oaks, CA, has posted a new
>      list, Catalog 21E: First Editions, Modern Literature, Signed
>      Books & Autographs, Mystery Fiction and Western Literature.
>=20
> JOSEPH J. FELCONE WEB SITE (10/3/97)
>=20
>      Joseph J. Felcone, of Princeton, NJ now offers a Web Site -- Rare
> [...]

--=20
=20
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004
  e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rmharris@clark.net
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers Web Sites **