[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Punch For Sale
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Punch For Sale
- From: Keith Berger <TradeBind@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:06:54 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710202216.PAA18768@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have a nice antique (patented in 1907) table top Southworth Punching
Machine to sell. It has 4 bits which measure about 11/32", 3/8", 1/4" and
1/8. Thumb adjusting side guides and locking back guide allow for accurate
punching. Pull-down arm punching action great for upper body strengthening.
Can be easily shipped. $200. Reply off list to TradeBind@aol.com.