Re: Office copy presses

Dear Sam:

I wonder if Bill Streeter from Ailver maple Bindery, Northampton, Mass. is
the person to whom you refer.  I know that he has quite a collection of
office copy presses (what we call nipping presses??) and would be
interested to hear from you, I am sure.

I do not have an address, but perhaps someone in that area could supply
more detailed information.  He lives in a small side street just off the
main street right in Northampton.

Good luck

Vi Wilson

rondelay@onthenet.com.au