Re: Office copy presses

Bill's  address is 78 Masonic St., Northampton, MA
01060.  His phone is 413-584-2544.  He's gotten a FAX machine and is
dragging slowly into the 21st century.  As a result his phones have been
squirreled up for weeks, so don't get discouraged if you get the FAX sound
when you dial his number.
Hi Sam, The above is from another binder in Northampton that I e-mailed to
get Bill's complete address, but it sounds like someone else beat me to it.
 Good Luck!
I always enjoy your posts to the book list!--Thanks.
Virginia Turnbull
virginia@dnet.net