Re: to your group of writers

Hi, don't know if you're interested in Spanish literature (basically writers
from Spain). I'm designing an Spanish literature magazine -sell by know just
over there- and in some places in South America, but I'm trying to present it
to people -as far a know they it's been pretty successful- in NY and USA.
(I'm living in NY)
We have a project to put it into the web soon, and we're going to start a
collaboration with another American magazine in the web (www.pixelny.com)
Would you like to get more information about our magazine? If you do, or
you'd like to receive one issue, let me know/where how to mail it to you
Thanks for your time.
Elena Ruano