[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Art New England article
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Art New England article
- From: Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <sgaylord@SEACOAST.COM>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 09:41:07 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710221343.GAA19160@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The October/November issue of Art New England has a two page article on
David Bourbeau and The Thistle Bindery in Northampton by Jonathan
Lackman. I think it might be of interest. It's sold on newstands in Ne.
If you're not from this area and are looking for a copy, you might try
their subscription number: 800/783-4903 or their e-mail addresss:
email@example.com. Single issues are $4.95.
in good spirit,
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord