gold foil

I have had a similar experience with Swift. After I found out that they no
longer carried the particular foil I had been using, I ordered several
samples of gold foil from them and tested them. The one that seemed to work
best was their F51601 gold foil.  It releases more easily/quickly than my
previous foil, but it can be controlled by heat and dwell time adjustments.

Scott Kellar