Hand Bookbinders of California 25th Anniversary Exhibit

**************

Hand Bookbinders of California 25th Anniversary Exhibit
San Francisco New Main Public Library, 6th Floor Skylight Gallery
November 4-December 28, 1997
Opening Reception: Thursday, November 6, 6pm-8pm (open to the public)
Color catalog available with full-color postcards of each of the 56
bindings, handbound in cloth, hot-stamped, spiral bound.  Postcards also
available separately.

For more information, send email to bookbinder@gollum.com

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu