[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: elastic closures
- From: Kathy Crump <PAPRMKR@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 15:43:09 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710221942.MAA21996@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'd like to ask if anyone has the correct name for the closure I have seen
on banker's boxes and folders. It is a piece of thin elastic with metal ends
which can be turned perpendicular to the string to fit into round holes in
I have asked at office supply places but no one there knows the name, its
just a "thingee" that comes with the box or folder you buy.
I want to buy some, however "thingee" seems rather vague! Also if anyone
has a source for these I wold appreciate hearing about it.