Re: typocrafters information

Typocrafters is a Gathering of people who love printing especially
letterpress we meet every year sometime in October. There is no formal
organization as such, each year when we meet it is determined where and
when we will meet again and who will run the show. Usually everyone
brings a sample of there work or a special printed piece just for the
gathering to drop into a bag for the others attending to take home. I
myself was unable to attend this year but the times I have attended have
been well worth the trip. I don't have the info in front of me of who to
contact but when I find it I'll put it out. Unless someone else can do
so.

Mike Horoho
No Press Yet Productions
mwhoroho@netusa1.net

P.S.
If any one has a Vandercook PS15 they would like to part with please let
me know I would be very interested.