Re: gold foil

I have been following the thread about real gold foil with interest--I'm
almost out and need to reorder! In the past I have ordered directly from M.
Swift and Sons, and been happy. I gather that people are dissatisfied with
their latest foil, however. Does anyone know what has changed? Has their
adhesive changed, or the kind of mylar backing? Does does anyone have
inside info about Swift and Sons?

Steve

Steven D. Hales
Assistant Professor                     email: hales@bloomu.edu
Department of Philosophy                phone: (717) 389-4229
Bloomsburg University                   fax: (717) 389-2094
Bloomsburg, PA 17815