[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Distressed Leather
- From: "J. Poutasse" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:02:24 -0400
- Message-Id: <199710241902.MAA21034@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Can anyone suggest a good way to make new leather look old?
I have a client that wants a book made to look old/medieval.
Most likely I will be using brown calfskin.
Any help would be appreciated.