Re: elastic closures

        I wonder if costume shops have the smaller ones as they look like
what attaches masks to your head.  Also, we made similar devices using a
loop of elastic and gluing the ends of the elastic to a  cardboard disk
after threading it through the cover.  We then threaded another disk onto
the looped elastic on the outside of the cover, then glued that disk down.
Ask me again if I need to clarify more.

Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity