Florida Books

Artemis,

        I see Linda Rollins posted you already.  I want to add that the
Wolfsonian Museum in South Beach has an unusual and fairly large collection of
fine, design and artists bindings as part of it's collection.  The building
alone is worth the visit.
        If you decide to drive south ("to the end of the road") I would
be delighted to give you a tour of my studio and buy you a beer.

Bob Muens
Bookbinding and Conservation
513 Fleming St., Suite 5
Key West, Fl.  33040