Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Oct 1997 to 26 Oct 1997

Hi Richard,
I have purchased the German sewing frame that you offered to the Guild of
Book Workers.  It is a wonderful piece but I wonder where are the hooks that
make this sewing frame so special!  Was it a trick from you??????
The aunction was a lot of fun, with Bill Drendell as the aunctionneer, he was
great.  It brought in $3000.00 for the Guild.
I will be glad to hear from you about the hooks.  I paid $160.00 for
it.......and for the Guild.
Hope to read from you soon,
Monique Lallier