ArtistBook International Fair

The 4th ArtistBook International Fair will be held in NYC from the 7th-9th
November.

I will be there at the Colophon Page booth, and look forward to seeing many
of my friends from Book_Arts-L at the Drawing Center, #35 Wooster St. Most
certainly I'll be at the opening on Thursday the 6th from 5-8 (there is an
admission of $25 which I am told will benefit a fine print organization).

If you wish to see me at some other time, please e-mail for an appointment.
Hours 11-7 / Fri-Sun.

I plan to have examples with me of all the books in my catalog, which you
can view at:  http://minsky.com/books.htm  or  http://colophon.com/minsky

            Richard
            http://minsky.com