1/2 price book sale

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST

The Colophon Book Shop has revised its one-half off sale list of books
about books, bibliography, book design, papermaking, book history, etc.
Please view this new listing (List 94a ONLY) at our web site:

http://www.colophonbooks.com

Click on the first book icon to access List 94a.  Deduct 50% off from
the prices listed for the net sale price. About 30% of the titles
offered are new to this sale. This sale will be in effect until November
29, 1997.

Also new to our web site are our two most recent lists of books about
books: List 98 and List 99 (these books are not included in the sale).

Thank you,

Christine Liska
The Colophon Book Shop
117 Water St.