4th Artistbook International

Dear Bookfriends-
I just saw Richard's posting about the 4th Artist Internation on November
7, 8, and 9 in New York, from 11 am-7pm.  I too, will be exhibiting with
Colophon Page and look forward to seeing you. We will be at the Drawing
Center, 25 Wooster Street. The fair is also at Brook Alexander Gallery and
Printed Matter (59 and 77 Wooster Street)

More importantly, I wanted to mention that the admission donation is $10.00
for the weekend.

The $25.00 fee only applies for the opening reception which is on Thursday,
November 6th from 6 till 9 and the proceeds will benefit the International
Print Center New York. It should be a great party.

I hope everyone can stop by.

Regards,
Mimi Schaer