New Letterpress FAQ

For those of you who are interested in the Letterpress-related
parts of Book Arts, I've put together a FAQ of Letterpress
information on our new web site.

It is at http://www.bway.net/~dmac/gdp -- I haven't got my
domain yet, so this is its temporary location until then.

It is very drafty, and only a few days old, so I'm pre-announcing
its existence to list members only (before I put it in the
search engines) to get the kinks worked out and to collect
suggestions for more questions and answers. It will always
remain a work in progress, of course, so as major things
get added I'm likely to send out reminders of the FAQ's
whereabouts, etc.

I look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

Regards,

        David Macfarlane,
        Green Dolphin Press.