[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New Letterpress FAQ
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: New Letterpress FAQ
- From: Michael Phillips <printer918@WEBTV.NET>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:11:27 -0500
- Message-Id: <199710301720.JAA19534@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Will mention FAQ in next issue of The Printer - sample copies available
from The Printer 337 Wilson Street, Fndlay OH 45840 - USA.
We are putting together a "Letterpress Survivors Kit" of material
to send to new people getting into fine or coarse printing or book arts
or....... There will be a price for kit of $3 to cover postage.
Sample copies only - the last three issues - are free.
Minor point about new FAQ - handler and Price presses are either
new or old series not new or old style --- Pearl is old or new style -
therein may be what has caused confusion.
337 Wilson Street
Findlay OH 45840 USA