Re: Marbling paints

Dear Melony:

You could contact Colophon Book Arts Supply in Olympia who manufacture
water based colours especially for marbling.  There are a number of helpful
books around which you may like to obtain/borrow, also a video produced by
Mimi Schleicher in North Carolina.

Mimi can be contacted at P.O. Box 2195 Ashville Nc 28802, Ph 1-800 383 6238.

The two books mentioned are:  Marbling Paper & Fabric by Carol Taylor, with
Patty Schleicher, Mimi Schleicher and Laura Sims

Marbling, A Complete Guide to c,Ann Alaiating Beautiful Patterned Papers
and Fabrics by Diane Vogel Maurer with Paul Maurer.

There are a lot of other books around, but I feel these would provide a
useful starting point..

I am an experienced paper marbler, and would be more than happy to help you
with problems you may encounter.

 Please reply to me direct and not to the list.

Vi Wilson

rondelay@onthenet.com.au