Re: Artist Book International

I, too, will be in New York at the Drawing Center with Colophon Page.  As
editor of the Calendar and the curator of an upcoming exhibition called
Women of the Book: Jewish Artists, Jewish Themes, Colophon Page is very
important to me and hopefully will be to you.  I, unfortunately, have to
leave on Friday afternoon to return to give a talk at Stanford on Saturday
morning on Polish Artist Books and their larger context, so if you want to
see or meet me, or feel my vibes, ask Richard or Jim Wintner where I am, and
they will point me out.  I will be a roving reporter for ABI so I will be
flitting between Brook Alexander Gallery, Printed Matter, and the Drawing
Center, which are all on Wooster Street in SoHo.  Now, remember, the
Thursday night event is a benefit and the Friday through Sunday event is
open to all those who can afford the $10.00 for the three days.  So enjoy
and hope to meet you there.

Judith

Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions