marbling and papermaking books

<<  Can anyone recommend a good marbling
 paint and a maybe a "How to..." book or source? I have also tried gouche and
 acrylic they run right off of the paper even though I have sponged alum on
it.
   I also am trying to make my own paper and would like some information on
 suitable plants  and fibres and how to boil them etc. Can anyone recommend a
 good book or souce for that too? >>

The Bookbinder's Warehouse carries a half-dozen how-to books on marbling
(plus one video!) AND on papermaking, ranging from bare basic beginners to

For a complete list of both topics, e-mail me OFF-LIST and I'll give you
information including prices and descriptions.

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli/the Bookbinder's Warehouse