Middleton book and Catalog

First there was the man:  Bernard Middleton

Then there was the book:  "Recollections - My Life in Bookbinding"

Now there is the catalog: "Twenty-Five Gold-Tooled Bookbindings"

The Bookbinder's Warehouse is happy to announce that they have a limited
supply of various versions of the above book and catalog available for sale:

"Recollections - My Life in Bookbinding" - by Bernard Middleton. An
interesting account of the life of this well know British bookbinder whose
entire life has been devoted to craft bookbinding and restoration, as well as
the writing of several important books on bookbinding. This special, limited
edition book was printed in 200 copies on Arches mouldmade paper by The Bird
and Bull Press and is available in a deluxe quarter bound leaher with slip
case for $325.00. A special few copies were made available exclusive to us in
sheets for $250.

"Twenty-Five Gold-Tooled Bookbinding" - The bindings illustrated in full
color in this catalog were produced as a tribute to Bernard Middleton on the
occasion of the publication of his "Recollections".  Twenty-five copies of
the above book, in sheets, were reserved for fine binding by some of the
worlds most respected binders, the one criteria being that each special
binding be gold-tooled. The resulting catalog is breathtaking to say the
least! Each full-color photo is accompanied by biographical information and
photograph of each of these artisans. Available in three forms: The Deluxe,
cloth-bound edition - $90; The 'trade' catalog, soft cover, is $45; and
again, we have obtained a very few number of loose sheets suitable for your
own special binding, at $35.

Orders/inquiries should be directed to the Bookbinder's Warehouse OFF LIST;
by mail at 31 Division St., Keyport, NJ 07735. By phone at (732) 264-0306; by
fax at (732) 264-8266; or via e-mail to <KarenC5071@aol.com.

Hope the list finds this posting of interest.

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli/The Bookbinder's Warehouse, Inc.