Binary Number Query

Working on an idea for an alphabet book. What I'd like to do is include a
representation of  the letters in binary form. My guess is the binary form
would be derived from the ASCII character number, but I could be wrong.
Anyone have a clue as to where I can find more information, or a converter
from base 10 to base 2. The last time I even counted in binary was back in
6th-7th grade... I think they called it new math.

Any help would be appreciated.

Peter
>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu