[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: spiral binding
- From: noway <noway@SLIP.NET>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 07:31:38 -0800
- Message-Id: <199711041531.HAA15094@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We're looking to bind about 500 books (small) but don't want to pay to
have someone else do it when we can buy the machine and do it ourselves
(over and over again).
I've heard that desktop, manually operated holepuncher/binder machines are
commonplace in Mexico. Has anyone seen them in the U.S.? Know of some
place we could buy them?