Re: marbling and papermaking books

<<  I also am trying to make my own paper and would like some information on
  suitable plants  and fibres and how to boil them etc. >>

One of the best books I have ever used is Plant Fibers for Papermaking by
Lillian Bell. Her address is Liliaceae Press, P.O. Box 1235, McMinnville,
Oregon 97128. Telephone: (503) 472-3566. I can't remember the price, but it
was very reasonable. Lillian also was a lot of help when I was getting
started.

Enjoy--

Mary Crest