[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Business statistics
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@ALASKA.NET>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 07:52:13 -0800
- Message-Id: <199711071536.HAA18066@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am in the process of writing a business plan for my business, North
Bound Books, and am seeking information on business statistics for
conservation repair, limited edition binding and binding instruction.
I have researched through my local library but have only been able to
find inforamtion for the printing/bookselling industry.
Has anyone else written a formal business plan that includes industry
statistics? I'd appreciate hearing about sources for this kind of
information. In addition, if you'd be open to sharing your business plan
with me, I would share mine.
Thanks in advance.
North Bound Books
Anchorage, AK 99524