Business statistics

Good morning:

I am in the process of writing a business plan for my business, North
Bound Books, and am seeking information on business statistics for
conservation repair, limited edition binding and binding instruction.

I have researched through my local library but have only been able to
find inforamtion for the printing/bookselling industry.

Has anyone else written a formal business plan that includes industry
statistics?  I'd appreciate hearing about sources for this kind of
information.  In addition, if you'd be open to sharing your business plan
with me, I would share mine.

Thanks in advance.

Artemis

Artemis BonaDea