Speaking Digital

I got this in the mail. I thought some people, if in the NY area, might
want to attend.

Jennifer

________________

Speaking Digital
Media, Theory, and Practice
  An evening focusing on how digital technology has altered many of our
basic assumptions about the making of art and its relationship with
communication, technology, media, exhibition, and distribution processes.

Presentation and panel discussion

Thursday
November 20, 1997
7:00 pm
Guggenheim Museum, SoHo
575 Broadway
(at Prince Street)

For reservations and furthe rinformation, call (212) 423-3587

There is no mention of a charge on the card, so it looks like it's free.