No Subject

fjordan wrote:

> SAVE THE DATE!
> The Cary Graphic Arts Collection at Rochester Institute of Technology
> will be hosting a major conference on bookbinding in May of the year
> 2000. The conference will commemorate the installation of the Bernard C.
> Middleton Collection of Books on Bookbinding at RIT and will feature
> both demonstration sessions and scholarly talks.
> Further details will be forthcoming. Inquiries may be directed either
> to:
>
> Fred Jordan, Head, Local Arrangements Committee
> tel: (716)229-2144  email: fjordan@eznet.net
>
> or to:
>
> David Pankow, Curator
> Cary Collection
> Rochester Institute of Technology
> 90 Lomb Memorial Dr.
> Rochester, N.Y.  14623-5604
> tel: (716)475-2408  email: dppwml@rit.edu

Fred...I certainly look forward to this.  I would also like to ask
you if you are aware of any bookbinding resources here in the Rochester
area, courses etc.  I have just started this hobby and would like to
get into restoration eventually.  Does RIT offer any courses?

Thanks for any input!

Jeff
--
Jeffrey D. Morris, Ph.D.