Letterpress Printing

I am looking for someone to print a wedding invitation set, letterpress
from my original calligraphy. The stock will be provided. It would be
best if the person were either in the Detroit, Michigan area or in
Wisconsin (Janesville or close). I am designing these for a friend - I am
in Michigan - she is in Wi. We could handle this by mail if someone
specializes in this type of thing. Please reply privately.
Thanks,JAcqueline Sullivan