REVIEWERS NEEDED

To All:
     Delmar Publishers is currently looking for reviewers for Graphic Arts
related textbooks. At this time, we need a few reviewers for a text to be
used in an instructional setting. It deals with teaching real-life,
team-oriented multimedia production.

     We offer honorariums ranging from $25-$400. If anyone is interested in
this particular text, or would like like to be considered as a reviewer for
future graphic arts textbooks, please e-mail me personally at
csoika@delmar.com.

     Delmar is also on the lookout for new authors in the area of Graphic
Arts. If you have questions, or an idea you would like to submit, please
feel free to get in touch with me!

Thank you for your time,
Carolyn Soika
Editorial Assistant